Connect to GXS and Connect to the World!
With more than 2400 employees and operations in 20
different countries, GXS offers endless opportunities to
learn, grow and succeed with one of the nation’s
fastest-growing private companies. Bring us your talent,
energy and drive and become a star player on our winning
GXS is seeking a Sr. Delivery Manager for our Financial
Services organization. The Delivery Manager drives,
directs, and manages high profile Managed Services and
TGMS programs for GXS clients within the Solutions
Delivery team. This individual works with Sales,
Solutions Definitions, Product Marketing, Solutions
Implementation, Engineering and Customer Support as
appropriate to insure all program deliverables and
customer service levels are achieved.
The Delivery Manager will be the primary owner of the
customer relationship. This key position is responsible
for day-to-day operations management and meeting service
level (SLA) commitments for clients by
leading/influencing a matrixed team which may include
local dedicated and remote leveraged staff. The Delivery
Manager uses best practice methodologies, processes, and
tools to provide committed GXS services. This individual
reviews and approves all program deliverables,
interprets the contract/SOW, serves as the primary
escalation point for client personnel, and acts as the
key resource held accountable for quality of delivery
and customer satisfaction.
customer are met through thorough understanding of
- Ensures the mission critical requirements of the
their business requirements and objectives.
through steady state to include being the key
- Charged with owning customer(s) from contract
contact for delivery, change management, service
level reporting, customer satisfaction and assisting
with growing revenue within the customer.
lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings
- Manages the resolution of risks, including taking a
to resolve customer issues and drive
cross-functional issues to closure.
risks, maintains effective communication with all
- Tracks program progress, identifies and mitigates
program stakeholders and provides detailed reports
of progress against plan.
contractual obligations, escalating to management
- Manages compliance with agreed service levels and
deviations to the program plans and alerts
- Formulates and takes corrective actions to mitigate
management of potential problems when appropriate.
relationship with client(s) representing GXS in all
- Facilitates a positive and productive long-term
customer-facing communications with complete
existing contracted services.
- Identifies areas of improvement and supporting all
- Correctly sets operational expectations with
updates and service performance via the customer
- Maintains and delivers regular program status
- Ability to work cooperatively on and with a global
deadline and following standards.
- Ability to motivate a team in meeting a tight
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Must have strong customer facing skills and
treasury / cash management.
- Must have Financial Services experience including
- Knowledge of component based architecture.
- Knowledge of version control software.
- Ability to gain and maintain trust and respect of
Education and Experience:
Information Systems Management preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Sciences or
- Must have 10+ years program/project management
- PMP Certification a plus.
and managing larger-scale engagements through all
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning
stages of the program life-cycle, from requirements
gathering to production.
customer-facing environment with a group of talented
- Must have Strong customer relationship experience.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving,
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS
Trading Grid®. We help our customers extend their
partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage
electronic payments and improve supply chain visibility.
Servicing more than 550,000 businesses, including
two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 22 of the top 25
supply chains, we are valued as the world’s #1 B2B
Integration Services Company and recently named to the
To Learn More:
Req. Code : 2248
Organizational Unit : SDPS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -