Job will primarily be to provide desktop support services for all computer users at Uponor North America. This position will be responsible for deploying new desktop and printer hardware, troubleshooting and diagnosis of client technical problems, working with third-party technology vendors, supporting and upgrading voice and data networks, performing server and database backups and upgrades, and completing service request triage and prioritization. Position may occasionally require some software development activities and support and deployment of network communication hardware.
- Deploys and supports new/existing client workstations
- Supports and upgrades voice and data networks
- Performs server and database backups and upgrades
- Answers Help Desk telephone calls and logs service requests into designated Help Desk software application
- Performs advanced technology troubleshooting in person or over the telephone
- Properly prioritizes and documents client service requests
- Deploys new network hardware
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
- Associate's degree in business, computer technology, or engineering is required.
- Six or more years of experience as a desktop technician or systems technician
- Five or more years of experience with supporting 200 or more end users and computers locally and/or remotely
- Five or more years of experience with administering Microsoft Active Directory and other Microsoft core technology
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...