Sr. Developer position available on a medium-sized agile development team working with cutting edge technologies on a long-term program with multiple development initiatives. Work is performed on site at state-of-the-art federal facilities. The solutions addresses major real-world challenges currently impacting the security and future of our nation.
The Sr. Developer designs and codes superior technical solutions, easily recognizes system deficiencies, and implements effective solutions. The Sr. Developer demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming language, communicates and enforces coding standards, and understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
- 5+ years of experience in C#
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC and/or WPF
- 3+ years of experience with either NHibernate and/or Entity Framework
- Must have experience with .NET framework 4.0 or higher
- Strong experience with LINQ
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative team environment using test driven development and pair programming
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with Model-View-View-Model design pattern
- Experience with WCF and/or REST Services
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Experience with Code-First
- Experience with NoSQL DBs
- Experience with at least one other development platform
- Experience with dynamics, threading
About Pyramid Systems, Inc.:
Pyramid is a diversified provider of IT consulting and engineering solutions. We build and maintain solutions that last for our government and commercial customers. Our people, their commitment, and their willingness to solve complex issues for our customers, drive the success of our business.
Because human capital is the main asset of the company, we make an investment in our people through professional development programs, mentoring and coaching, formal training opportunities, and informal professional learning events. Career paths are available within the organization for information technology professionals, project and program management professionals, quality specialists, analysts and consultants, and marketing and business development personnel. There are exceptional opportunities for career growth within the company. We seek to retain, develop, and promote those personnel demonstrating commitment to the objectives of the company, a willingness to learn, and the intellectual talent to add value to the company.
Pyramid is a customer-centric organization with a history of exceeding client expectations. The work environment is challenging and rewarding, with an emphasis on project team collaboration, effective communications, and innovative thinking.