Responsible for providing recommendations regarding platform construction and purchasing of products to support complex or corporate business needs, having moderate financial effect on business operations. Responsibilities also include:
- Creates / reviews detailed designs and specifications, and participate in developing project estimates, schedule, and commitments.
- Provides recommendations regarding platform construction and purchasing of products to support complex or corporate business needs. Works with a solution architecture for high-level design
- Constructs and tests complex application logic.
- Develops / creates / modifies application code on processes that have moderate effect on business operations, or significant effect on processes specific to a particular department.
- Performs the more complex detailed design/code/test quality reviews for components.
- Performs mitigation and resolution activities for critical production failures.
- Plans and executes implementation; oversee implementation of moderate to complex application into production.
- Interfaces with clients to clarify requirements, researches problems, answers less routine questions, and develops solutions to problems. Escalates as required.
- Researches, identifies and recommends technical and operational improvements resulting in improved reliability and/or efficiencies in maintaining and/or developing the application.
- Evaluates technical aspects of open work requests with Project manager.
- Bachelors Degree and at least 3 years of experience in application development and maintenance.
- At least 2 years of experience with developing and writing requirements specification and development.
- At least 2 years of experience with software programming languages, and coding standards.
- At least 2 years of experience with standard test tools and the testing processes.
- Knowledge of technical design process and models.
- Experience with SDLC / SW development processes (RUP, Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science OR Masters Degree in IT or Computer Science.