Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in developing and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns. This position will manage website traffic and usability optimization, web analytics, search, social media, mobile, online reputation management, content marketing, and general campaign and web traffic.
- Manage various digital projects across all functional areas – social, mobile, email and media.
- Search engine optimization duties that include keyword research, site audit, competitive research and analysis, on-page auditing and recommendations, off-page and content marketing activities, tracking and reporting.
- Configure and analyze analytics and be able to generate Ranking & Traffic Analysis Reports using goals and filters with a deep understanding of Google Analytics.
- Manage and work with agencies and copywriters to produce engaging content.
- Assist in launching and optimizing landing pages for conversion performance.
- A/B testing of landing pages and page elements to make improvements to websites/campaigns.
- Devise strategies and manager campaigns/vendors to mitigate on-line reputation.
- Develop strategies and conduct tactical execution for social media and mobile initiatives.
- Work closely and develop relationships with IT, PM, and key stakeholders across LOBs.
- Provide status updates in Marketing team meetings.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on website traffic and initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with others on the Marketing team to recommend and implement integrated marketing initiatives.
- Perform on-going research, analyze and tests to identify areas of opportunity and improvements.
- Assist in other various web projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years of search engine optimization and analytics experience.
- Digital marketing experience across social media, website development and on-line advertising.
- Web programming/coding skills a plus but NOT required.
University Research Co., LLC (URC) University Research Co., LLC where dedicated professionals provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. URC’s expertise centers on maternal, newborn, and child health; HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria; reproductive health and family planning; nutrition and infant feeding; and vulnerable children and families. It approaches the challenges rising from these health areas through quality improvement, health system strengthening, behavior change and communication, and research and evaluation.
URC's approach recognizes that human behavior is complex and results from a combination of context-specific influences, including environmental factors, social norms, health policies, the quality of health services, and individual knowledge. For this reason, we apply a systematic, continuous process shaped by evidence and feedback to develop and monitor multi-level, multi-media health communication and behavior change interventions that are part of our projects in over 45 countries.
URC is an E-Verify Employer
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
University Research Co., LLC. - 22 months ago