Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sr. Director of Marketing Communications will be responsible for managing our B2B marketing program promoting the Medscape/WebMD Professional brand/web properties and related content products to prospective and existing advertisers across the following sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Media Agencies.
This role will also be responsible for internal marketing communications and developing marketing solutions to support our sales force in market.
- Develop the marketing communications strategy and manage all aspects of the program implementation from market research, marketing strategy, creative development, media planning, marketing operations, and program measurement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to craft positioning used across marketing efforts
- Create quarterly marketing communications plans and quarterly performance reviews for internal teams
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback from our clients and our sales force (e.g. surveys, interviews, tracking studies, etc.). Partner with senior leadership across the business to ensure the feedback is incorporated into business planning processes.
- Manage tracking competitive trends, manage all competitive analyses documentation, and communicate competitive insights to our product, strategy, and sales teams
- Measure the effectiveness/ROI of all executed marketing efforts and optimize program to meet business objectives
- Serve as a liaison with our sales force to understand their ongoing marketing needs
- A minimum of 10 years of brand marketing and/or corporate communications experience, including extensive digital marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical Agency and pharmaceutical brand director experience required
- Ability to develop and execute marketing plans across multiple channels: digital, email, tradeshows, print, etc.
- Strong presentation development and presenting skills
- Must have extensive experience with creative development processes, copywriting processes, media planning functions, and marketing operations functions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Should reside in the NY metro area, relocation not available
WebMD - 19 months ago
House calls are a browser click away thanks to this online doctor. WebMD Health Corp. is a leading Web publisher of health information for...