At Chitika you have the opportunity to build a career, rather than occupy a job, among a group of smart, ambitious and driven colleagues who inspire one another to achieve personal greatness every day. We make decisions supported by data and are never satisfied with existing technologies. Be a part of a team that is always striving to go from “good to great” and motivated by the positive impact our products and services make on a global scale.
Reporting to the CEO, this position suits a person who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire to shape his/her future within the team. The person should have understanding, networking and capabilities in the field of Enterprise Partner Business Development. This is the opportunity to shape the future of the company in the market and grow revenue across several business units.
The candidate will display excellent communication and networking skills and the ability to interact with senior level clients (CxO) while building a pipeline of tier 1 Mediation and Ad Network partners and nurturing leads via Salesforce.
The candidate will have a proven track record of successfully prospecting, delivering/exceeding sales targets, closing large scale deals, and leading negotiations.
This person will monitor partner activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher generated revenue and be responsible for setting and managing monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
***Prior Online Advertising experience a must
- Ability to create a pipeline of business, build strategic partnerships, and execute against business development plan
- Ability to open opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Ability to manage strategic client relationships
- Proven track record of selling at all levels of the client
- Strong Communication/ Networking Skills
- Existing networks and track record of sales with tier 1 enterprise publishers and ad exchanges
- Proven experience of online advertising
- 8-10 years of experience in business development (flexible depending on quality of experience)
- Comfortable with fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization
- Flexible, Motivated, self-starter
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Innovation skills in shaping and presenting the company's capabilities to customers
Why Choose Chitika
Chitika offers an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a leader in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Chitika is dynamic, and our fast paced environment enables employees at all levels the opportunity to participate and contribute to multidisciplinary teams in a family environment.
If you are looking for a stable, successful and growing company that offers excitement, responsibility, innovation and encourages entrepreneurial attitudes then Chitika is the right place for you. Plus there is free food and drinks, an onsite Gym, excellent healthcare and we’ll even do your dry cleaning for you!
Chitika - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -