Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in International Public Relations to...
- Lead international markets in building editorial and communication strategies based on sound knowledge of local market to enhance brand positioning, product placement and create executive interview opportunities
- Lead communication teams to nurture and maintain strong networks with media to maximize the effectiveness of media and PR campaigns
- Ensure each market has the necessary tools to maximize editorial opportunities and collaborate with the creative team to create compelling press material and other collateral
- Develop and lead execution of in-market events for new market, collection, store launch events, branding events
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry leaders – editors, stylists, and publicists
- Partner with North America PR team to create global synergy where appropriate to enhance global brand image
- Oversee arrangement of international media tours and attendance for major events and launches
- Oversee coordination of news segments around collections and Coach newsworthy opportunities
- With SVP, manage agency expenses and annual PR budget
- Ensure Coach branding standards are followed across all markets
- Partner with cross functional teams
- VM: to ensure all event décor guidelines are met
- Creative Services: on collateral pieces such as press kits, invitations, press announcements, and other creative is in line with company standards
- Merchandising: to ensure all creative and initiatives reflect relevant product assortment by market
- Lead, develop and direct three team members
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written skills, as well as ability to follow up
- Ability to multitask and switch gears in a fast paced environment
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to make prudent decisions under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to develop and foster superior partner relations
- Proven people leader; ability to manage others and cross-functional partnerships
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Highly engaged in the fashion world; continually keeps up on news and happenings in the industry to drive ideas for Coach
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-15 years of International PR experience
- International Press experience
- Fashion experience required; experience in luxury goods a plus
- Proficiency in Office Suite
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KB Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 10 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...