Summary of Position:
Smart Balance is one of the fastest growing companies in America. This desirable position affords a highly experienced sales candidate with the opportunity to engage a rapidly expanding market, work with senior leadership on a daily basis and be one of the lead managers in charge of growing a division of the company. This position is primarily focused on selling Smart Balance portfolio (Smart Balance, Earth Balance, Udi’s & Glutino) of foodservice products into the top level chain accounts. Within certain guidelines, the foodservice Sr. Director will have the opportunity and freedom to devise creative ways to engage these new markets while also working cross functionally with Production, R&D, Marketing, Finance and Senior Leadership to grow sales revenue across the assigned account base and across all company product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Boulder Brands products to the top level chain and industrial accounts
- Travel – the position will afford significant travel (~up to 75%), dependent upon customer needs.
- Enhance the business model for approaching the foodservice market with a new product line that has not saturated this industry (i.e. gluten free items, natural foods).
- Work in tandem with the vice president of foodservice on all issues.
- Attend highly valued trade shows which provide significant foodservice expansion via chains.
- Manage a portion of our US broker network and / or strategic partnerships as assigned
For providing the aforementioned services, the candidate will:
- Gain credible and actionable sales leadership experience.
- Receive a competitive salary
- A competitive commission structure. (Bonus / Incentive target 30%)
- Stock Options
- Health benefits & 401 K program
- Minimum 10 years experience calling on accounts within top 100 chain accounts in the Foodservice channel
- Ability to travel extensively as needed up to 75%
- Home office required, must live close to major airport
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally internally and external to the organization
- Ability to evaluate and manage a P&L
- Strong ability to influence others
Indeed - 16 months ago