Zycron is an international information technology services and solutions firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1991, Zycron has offered IT solutions to a broad client base, and today is the primary provider for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Zycron offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including accrued paid time off, holiday pay and matched retirement savings.
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Sr. Director of EMR Systems . The selected candidate will be working with our client located in Nashville, TN . This is a full-time position.
Lead and direct the design, development, configuration, and support of the MEDITECH 6.0 and Epic EMR solutions that will facilitate transformation in all Clinical departments within the clients Hospitals. The Lead is responsible for developing, implementing and executing repeatable and effective deployment processes for all phases of the project (Alpha, Beta, and Enterprise rollouts). The Lead is responsible for developing productive relationships with all internal and external Clinical stakeholders. The Lead will provide input to future direction of the MEDITECH 6.0 and Epic EMR products from the perspective of how it consistently supports the Strategic Clinical initiatives of the client's Enterprise. As a member of the Product Development leadership team, they will be responsible for taking an active role with all initiatives and efforts that affect the MEDITECH 6.0 and Epic EMR's from an Enterprise perspective. Supervises Directors and Managers who represent all aspects of the MEDITECH and Epic project delivery team, consisting of Data Conversion, Interface Support, Reporting, Ancillary Systems, and Physician solutions.
1. Responsible for the definition and development of product software specifications related to MEDITECH 6.0 EMR.
2. Responsible for the definition and development of product software specifications related to Epic EMR
3. Responsible for setting direction of the design, development, configuration, testing, product releases and maintenance.
4. Responsible for all functional areas related to the development of the MEDITECH 6.0 and Epic EMR and working across organizational boundaries.
5. Responsible for software Vendor Management.
6. Responsible for the development and utilization of metrics to measure productivity and effective operational processes.
7. Responsible for building effective teams by hiring individuals that possess the necessary skills and represent the company's values.
8. Responsible for guiding the budgeting process and effectively managing the budget throughout the year.
9. As a member of the Product Development leadership team, responsible for participating in the discussion and decisions that affect the entire Product Development organization.
10. Ensures resource management is in alignment with project requirements and scope.
11. Will structure, organize, and recruit staff for the project rollouts.
12. Practices and adheres to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
13. Responsible for responding effectively to audits.
Solid working knowledge of Clinical EMR application development platforms and integration tools that business analysts, software architects, developers and quality assurance teams use to create enterprise applications.
Strong leadership skills with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Proven leadership ability with strong development processes and practices experience background. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree with a Graduate Degree preferred.
8 years of experience leading large, full life-cycle Clinical EMR application projects with a proven track record of execution and results.
Experience required in Clinical based Systems (MEDITECH and Epic - Patient Care, Patient Safety, Radiology, Laboratory, Scheduling, and Outpatient).
Experience preferred with Enterprise Reporting, Data Warehousing, and Interface management
Some travel required but generally less than 25%.
Typical work week hours can vary depending on workload, outages or project deliverables.
Zycron - 17 months ago