The IT Sr. Director is our most senior IT role. The IT Sr. Director is responsible for the vision, leadership and implementation of the company’s information systems now and in the future. We are seeking someone who has demonstrated the ability to leverage complex systems and that make people more productive. This role requires IT leadership experience in identifying business solutions that meet the needs of a multi-disciplinary, rapid-growth technology company. This role will also improve our product quality by leading the development team responsible for automation tools and certain systems related to our manufacturing organization.
The IT Sr. Director ensures that our systems performance and roadmap are consistent with the overall company needs and has responsibility for IT staffing, policies, procedures, and financial performance. Areas of management include systems, network, security, phone systems, vendor selection and management, asset management, help desk administration, and policy and budget development.
- Lead the IT team by setting direction and priorities, policies, procedures, and roadmap plans that are consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Develop, motivate, and grow the IT team.
- Leverage business systems to maximize productivity including AX, Salesforce, and Confluence.
- Define manufacturing IT requirements and lead development of new and enhanced automation software and systems.
- Manage key customer-affecting business systems.
- Responsible for the architecture for a multi-OS, multi-location, diverse hardware environment.
- Propose and implement new business systems including those needed to support new products and services.
- Evaluate new information systems products and services and implement improvements to existing products and services.
- Drive goals, practices, policies, performance indicators, and procedures related to the IT organization.
- Responsible for data, network, and systems security.
- Oversees all IT-related purchasing and budget.
- Responsible for capacity planning and vendor negotiations related to IT.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure effective resource utilization.
- Provide senior-level resolution to internal client issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related field and 10+ years of progressive experience in information technology.
- IT leadership experience within a growing, multi-disciplinary technology company.
- Proven experience in the development and growth of an IT team, including:
- Assessing and managing staffing levels.
- Building helpdesk, application, and administration teams.
- Proven experience in the development of custom software solutions for manufacturing or similar applications:
- Experience with mfg. IT systems (desired)
- Software development experience with any of following: C++, Ruby, LAMP, Web tools, and SQL databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM, ERP, Wikis and other corporate-wide systems.
- Demonstrated ability to research, recommend and implement corporate-wide software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and managers.
- Experience developing and managing IT-related budgets and capital equipment.
- Experience in capacity planning and vendor negotiations within a growing technology company.
- Proven experience developing IT policy and procedures including company wide acceptance, implementation and enforcement.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 11 months ago