Position performs adverse event processing responsibilities supporting the Case Management function within Drug Safety Operations. Develops and contributes Subject Matter Expertise in various safety case management functions. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- All DS Analyst responsibilities
- Assist with review of scientific literature articles when required
- Assist with advanced case processing activities (merging cases, deletion, distribution to other companies, etc.)
- Assist in receiving and documenting incoming calls and performing follow-up (AE and PC)
- Coach and act as Subject Matter Expert for Analysts
- Assume project responsibility as assigned
RN, BSN, Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, Physician Assistant or related degree required, or Associates degree in a relevant field with commensurate Drug Safety experience.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company or clinical environment required
- Minimum 1 year Drug Safety experience required
- Working knowledge of FDA and international regulations
- Data entry and computer skills
- Proficiency with basic MS Office applications and experience with relational safety database
- Working knowledge of scientific terms and medical terminology
- Working knowledge of MedDRA
- Written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills
- Organization skills; analytical thinking
- Time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Quality orientation: attention to detail, accuracy
- Advanced understanding of safety processes
- Understanding of documentation requirements in regulated environment Preferred skills:
- Argus Safety knowledge
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 15 months ago