The Sr. Electrical Design Engineer role is responsible for the on time completion of designs within new product development. Responsibilities include:
- Creating hardware/firmware/software design and analysis.
- Creating printed circuit design documentation package including layout
- Prepare, hold and document comprehensive and effective design reviews.
- Communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non technical persons both internally and externally (to customers and vendors)
- Provide customer support relative to product performance. Resolve and communicate performance related findings.
- Provide mentoring and coaching within the Electrical Engineering Discipline.
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently.
- Minimal travel may be required (up to 10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters Degree desired.
- 7+ years related work experience, Proven history of new product development, specifically working with printed circuit board assembly design tools including part selection, library management, schematic capture and layout (Altium preferred, others acceptable, RF layout experience a plus).
- Embedded processor knowledge, Software coding experience and ability to communicate design approach with test engineering to establish appropriate test strategies (LabVIEW and LabWindows are a plus)
- Must be capable and have the desire to work in a collaborative, multi-disciplined team environment.
- Effective problem solver with experience utilizing tools such as FMEA, fishbone, etc.
Greatbatch - 8 months ago
ElectroChem Incorporated was founded in 1986 with a strong reputation for successful problem solving in the field of fuel cells - a...