Senior Electrical Engineer, PE
We are currently recruiting Senior Electrical Engineer, P.E level staff to respond to our growing business/project needs. This position is responsible for developing plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates on a number of concurrent projects and will assist our Electrical Engineers with project planning, managing schedules and budgets to complete work on time .
- BSEE Degree from an engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation for Engineering and Technology.
- MA Electrical PE Registration.
- 10+ years of consulting engineering experience in the architectural/engineering industry.
- Project management experience.
- Experience directing and mentoring staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes profit sharing, bonus opportunities, 401(k), affordable health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance and flextime .
Apply online at: www.rdkengineers.com
RDK Engineers - 8 months ago