Join a rapidly growing company in the exciting field of industrial robotics. Our partner is seeking an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in automation or motion control. If you have experience with robotics, motion control with servo or stepper systems, machine vision, fieldbus architectures and like to play with big toys, this may be the position for you. Software design experience for robot, servo or PLC controllers is helpful. This position will include primary responsibility for electrical design of new automated systems in a team which includes mechanical and software engineers. Must have BS in Electrical Engineering or related field.
Founded in 2001, a privately held small company of about 50 employees, experiencing aggressive growth (25% expected in 2013), very stable, and a leading supplier in their field. All products are cooperatively designed to ensure a reliable cost-effective solution that meets or exceeds customers' expectations. You would be a leading team member helping with these exciting new products and solutions.
Why work for our client?:
- Interesting and varied projects – their entrepreneurial founders run the company and are actively involved.
- Interested more in solving customer automation issues than cranking out standard products.
- Do not have a highly structured work environment so there is freedom and autonomy in the work place.
- Employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their work (they want people who are not afraid to make mistakes).
- High growth potential both the employee and the employer.
- This is a Sr. EE Role with the potential for a lead role. Growth opportunity within.
Monster - 21 months ago