Senior Electrical Engineer
We are currently recruiting a Sr Electrical Engineer to respond to our growing business/project needs. This position is responsible for developing plans, specifications and reports on a number of concurrent projects and will assist our Electrical Engineers with project planning, managing schedules and budgets to complete work on time. This position will also assist in training and mentoring our electrical staff. This is a great opportunity for experienced electrical engineer looking for a management path!
- BSEE Degree from an engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation for Engineering and Technology.
- Ability to obtain MA Electrical PE Registration.
- 10+ years of consulting engineering experience in the architectural/engineering industry.
- Project management experience.
- Experience directing and mentoring staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes profit sharing, bonus opportunities, 401(k), affordable health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance and flextime .