Senior Engineer Technology & Integration
Develop new technology with 3D device structures at the 20nm node and beyond. The candidate must have background to understand and working experiences with Fab process module and Technology Development (TD) groups to implement integration flow, execute Si wafers in fab, debug yield issues/solutions, characterize and optimize device performance. The candidate shall work independently as well as interface with Fab and other TD groups collaboratively for solving critical integration/process/device issues.
· BS or MS with 0-2 years of experience.
· Good skills for relationship build-up and teamwork.
· Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English.
· Self-motivated, persistent, hard and smart working, etc.
· International travel may be required.
· MS or PhD in EE or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience.
· Prior Fab experiences on advanced CMOS (45nm and beyond) and FinFET integration or device characterization as a plus.
· Hands-on experiences on Fab module process, device characterization, etc. as a plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 23 months ago