Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum’s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation’s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Quantum is currently seeking 2 experienced Sr. Engineers to provide support to a Government customer and perform a variety of Senior Level Engineering Tasks.
Perform variety of Sr. Level Engineering tasks related to management of system design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment. Serve as key engineering person on projects for both customers and the project teams. Provide guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation. Provide Sr. Level technical guidance and leadership of engineering, analysis and development teams. Guide users and team members in formulating requirements, advise on viability of alternative approaches, and conduct and evaluate feasibility studies. Sr. Engineer will be responsible for the integration of requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex systems. Provide guidance and support to ensure seamless incorporation of new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Guide and participate in development of technical documentation associated with results analysis and risk mitigation. Guide implementation of and adherence to Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) best practices.
16 years combined experience in technical Program Management/management support, and system engineering and integration in
ACATI programs. Have demonstrated proficiency in 5 of 7of the following areas:
• 16 years of experience in technical program management and/ or system development team leadership
• 14 years of experience in requirements analysis/ generation and developing systems architectures.
• 14 years of experience in developing complex systems
• 10 years of experience with independent verification and validation of system requirements.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Department of Defense acquisition policy and directives
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance/ Department of Defense Architecture Framework (C4ISR/ DoDAF) process and documentation requirements.
• At least 6 years professional experiences in one or more of the following: sys eng, physics, math, stats, econometrics, AI, IT, modeling and analysis, or computer science.
TS clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Quantum Research International, Inc. - 11 months ago