Integral member of new product development team in development of vascular navigation disposable biosensors and electronic consoles.
Teleflex® offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW® technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova™ central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation.
1. Activity includes support of product development team in the laboratory via test activity, prototype assembly, fixture design and support, and documentation.
2. Test and assembly activity will involve mixture of mechanical and electronic technologies.
3. Support of sustaining engineering tasks, product troubleshooting as required, and new product scale-up activities will be included.
4. Project-oriented approach with sensitivity to schedules, objectives, and deliverables required.
5. Multiple priorities and tasks will be juggled in a professional mannger.
6. Development of test protocols required.
7. Thorough, high-quality documentation of approaches, laboratory results, and design history file items required.
Two year degree in technical discipline. Four year degree preferred. Prefer 2 years experience in medical device product development. Prefer experience in cardiac, vascular, catheter, and ultrasound technologies. Excellent communication skills. Able to grasp and utilize design control tools requirements.
1. Medical device product development knowledge.
2. Electrical, mechanical, biomechanical, or bioengineering skills.
3. Ability ot contribute in prodct development and product improvement via solid laboratory-based efforts at direction of engineering team.
4. Expected to contribute to test protocol and test fixture design.
5. Broad knowledge of basic laboratory skills including use of test instrumentation, assembly, and applied mathematics.
6. Proficient with general computer use and computer-based software.
7. Continually aware and reactive to clinical customer requirements, manufacturability, and costs.
8. Must be effective in a cross-functional team environment.
9. Must possess above-average oral and written communication skills.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 18 months ago