NetApp University is a fast-paced organization in NetApp that aims to create learning products for employees, customers, and partners. As a part of NetApp University, you will design and create learning products/solutions for technical audiences.
You will also benefit from working in a challenging environment for a highly reputed multibillion dollar high growth company. As a Sr. Engineering Trainer within Product Operations Education, you will use your engineering and process expertise to create and deliver training to engineers that will help up-level the skills of the engineering organization and fuel NetApp’s innovative product development.
• Work with world-wide audience to assess the knowledge and key skills areas required to successfully develop NetApp products
• Design, develop and deliver appropriate learning solutions for delivery through classroom and numerous alternative learning technologies
• Design and develop best practice content (tools, templates, processes, workflow) for the knowledge platform
• Apply formal marketing/communication strategy to maintain visibility of the learning and knowledge platform solutions and accelerate skills transfer within the target audience
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the learning and knowledge platform solutions and modifies/adapts solutions as necessary
• Manage the assessment/development of the projects to achieve desired results within schedule and budget expectations
• 8-10 years of professional work experience as a Software Developer
• 3+ years of experience working with Agile / Scrum methodology
o Certified Scrum Master a plus
• Strong desire and ability to learn new software technologies and provide training on those technologies
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage collaborative partner relationships with technical organizations
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycle including Agile methodologies
• Experience with build processes, deployment and code coverage
• Experience working with geographically distributed team
• Excellent knowledge of SW Development processes and standards like CMMI
• Hands on work experience with development tools for build management, unit testing, and bug tracking
• Demonstrated expertise and success managing complex projects within time and budget constraints
• Extremely strong written, presentation and facilitation skills
• Experience teaching technical courses in the classroom a plus
Education and Experience
A Master’s of Art or Sciences Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or other related technical field, or equivalent experience is required.
NetApp University / Training
Full time / Part time
USA - Kansas - Wichita
NetApp - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....