Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is looking for strong EA candidates to provide Enterprise Architecture (EA) expertise to a Federal governmental agency, working with the Department’s Chief Architect and staff as well as the business stakeholders. Segment Architecture development; Future State Vision and Transition Strategy Plan development to support Governance facilitation.
• Working with the Program Manager, coordinate EA activities and provide EA Subject Matter Expertise, including integration with Investment and Acquisition Management Team (IAMT). Guides and supports EA deliverable development and activities.
• Analyze business, information and technical requirements to develop ‘as-is’ and target enterprise architectures. This includes models, business rules and descriptions.
• Assist in conducting interviews and facilitating meetings with key business and technical owners to understand current environment and derived requirements for target state.
• Develop segment architectures; future state vision, transition strategy plans, and support Governance facilitation
• Help establish business performance metrics and measures to ensure modernization efforts support key business objectives.
• Perform gap analysis and develop transition and sequencing plans to guide modernization initiatives from current state to target architecture.
• Identify opportunities to optimize IT investments and align IT investments to target enterprise architecture.
• Provide input on using the EA for decision-making and justification in the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process.
• Assist modernization projects to conform to EA policies, procedures and standards and align to the agency’s target architecture throughout the development life cycle.
• Minimum 6 years experience in developing business and technical architectures in a federally-compliant manner.
• Broad knowledge of IT systems, and how they fit in enterprise or segment level architectures.
• Experienced in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
• Excellent knowledge of FEA architecture approaches and various System/Software Development Lifecycles.
• Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2007, Exchange 2007, and MS Project 2007.
• Independent with strong initiative, but also an enthusiastic team player.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven track record of meeting project deadlines, delivering high-quality consulting services, building client relationships and developing follow-on and new business.
• Enterprise Architecture certification.
• Strong knowledge of the Federal Government contracting environment.
• Knowledge of EA software tools (i.e. IBM System Architect,Troux Metaverse).
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 17 months ago