Delaware North Companies, Corporate office is the global headquarters for the company’s operations, which offer worldwide capabilities from airports to national parks to gaming destinations, hotels and restaurants and unsurpassed cuisine. Please visit delawarenorth.com
• Leading architecture, specification, vendor implementation, and testing of integration solutions, web service APIs and middleware business process automation.
• Work with business sponsors and solution vendors to see that technical requirements are met. Communicates project status to PMO.
• Troubleshooting and problem resolution for existing systems and code/configuration change management.
• Work with business stakeholders as a lead to identify and document domain model for large enterprise SOA implementation. Works with application vendors to discover and document application integration mechanisms.
• Also works with programming team to plan and implement delivery of new service based applications and integrations.
• Designs and supports SOA governance model for re-use of common interfaces and components as well as security and resilience.
• Evaluates business requirements and determines feasibility and compliance with SOA governance.
• Contributes to technology-related best practices, and leads the development and implementation of technical standards and platforms.
• Maintains integration architecture documentation on proposed and existing systems architecture and technology using UML and Confluence.
• Works with 3rd party service providers to ensure clear specifications and expected deliverables as well as production and testing teams to ensure integration test coverage and automation.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in CIS, CS or MIS is preferred.
• Five to seven years Application Development or Solutions Architecture Experience is required.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Possess an understanding of SOAP/XML Messaging and RESTful Web Services, as well as the respective mobile and server side consumers.
• Possess an understanding of the uses and challenges involved with Caching, familiarity with ETL processes.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus concepts.
• Deep knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, knowledge of documentation of architecture using UML.
• Knowledge of Integration Testing & Continuous Integration as applied to Web Services.
• Understanding of Data Transformation / Object Serialization.
• Experience with version control systems (git, Mercurial, TFS or SubVersion.
About Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Companies is one of the most-admired, privately held hospitality companies in the world. The company has more than $2 billion in revenues and 55,000 employees around the globe. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Companies Sportservice, Delaware North Companies International and Delaware North Companies Boston, owner of TD Garden. The company serves half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, visit DelawareNorth.com .
joelonsoftware - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...