Job Title: Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
Reports To: Enterprise Chief Risk Officer
Department: Enterprise Risk Management
Division: Executive Services
Pay Range Starting at: $86,528.00
FLSA Status: Exempt
Number of Openings: 1
Accepting Applications: 5/3/2013 - 5/10/2013 at 5:00PM EST
SUMMARY: This position assists in the development of the risk management processes of identifying, assessing, managing and reporting on investment related risks in line with best practices.
1. Assists in the development, implementation and management of an enterprise investment risk management oversight function.
2. Independently conducts quantitative analysis with regards to portfolio analytics and related risk measurements.
3. In coordination with the appropriate parties, assists in the oversight of the management of market, credit, operations, reputation and other investment related risks.
4. Participates in processes and procedures of reviewing, discussing and prioritizing risks in each major category.
5. Develops and reports risk metrics to monitor market, credit, operations and other related risks.
6. Prepares periodic reports for senior management and OPERS Board to review investment related risks and makes recommendations, as appropriate.
7. Assesses, implements, and utilizes risk management tools and capabilities. Recommends improvements and monitors approved solutions.
8. Participates in various risk management committees.
9. Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- High school diploma or GED - Required
- Bachelors in related field - Required
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics - Preferred
- Strong analytical skills - Required
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork - Required
- Clear and concise communication skills - Required
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in Investment Accounting, Investment Operations, or Investment Management - Required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.If repetitive physical movement is required to perform the essential functions of the position, please discuss with HR
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills and responsibilities required.