At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android — protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
We are looking for an Escalation Support Engineer to interface with customers and developers. This includes supporting our strong portfolio of software products: our enterprise mobile platform, collaboration applications, messaging, email and calendar to serve the growing list of 4500 companies and organizations we currently serve around the world thru our 25 offices. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, you will have the opportunity to show your abilities providing technical solutions in support of some of the most innovative products in enterprise mobility today.
• Provide phone and email support to resolve product issues for Windows based server applications
• Report and track technical support issues, then document technical notes & articles
• Expertise in navigating internet technologies - HTML/XML, HTTP/HTTPS,JSP, Servlets, SOAP and reading packet traces
• Debugging complex software systems and applications via log analysis and referencing source codes
• Root cause analysis of customer issues to develop workarounds to existing product lines
• Provide an engineering interface to the Technical Support team.
• +10 years work experience, ideally in software development, IT or level 3 support
• Knowledge of MS SQL including performance, concepts such as Joins, Plans and Indexes, tools like Profiler and PSSdiag
• Working knowledge of PKI, Tomcat web server
• Good ability to read server source code in Java
• Network technologies - Proxy server, Load Balancers, TCP/IP, UDP
• Internet technologies - HTML/XML, HTTP/HTTPS, JSP, Servlets, SOAP
• Technical expertise of email and messaging technologies – SMTP, MAPI, EWS
• Enjoy the software support role with great customer interaction skills (via phone and email) and documentation skills
• An aptitude for solving complex server and networking issues.
• Ability to read and analyze log files and correspond trace messages to source code.
• Engineering Degree from an accredited college or university
product support, L3, Enterprise Support, T3 software support
Inquiry? firstname.lastname@example.org *li-dn1
Good Technology - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...