Responsibility of Account P&L
Manage Foodservice Customer Level Pricing and Trade Spend
Manage Foodservice Customer Level Promotional Programs – Accountable for managing against budget
Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed to align to divisional and corporate strategy.
Build strong relationships with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive the successful implementation of identified optimization opportunities.
Analyze new contract requests for alignment with pricing strategies and account growth objectives.
Perform price change impact analysis, including GM risk and profitability assessments.
Sales budget co-management with individual sales personnel
Continually evaluate competitors and ARYZTA’s position relative to the marketplace
Distressed Product Exposure Management – Accountable for managing exposure against forecast
Customer Business Reviews – Accountable for timely and accurate reviews
Develop an understanding of food manufacturing and distribution costs.
- Excellent communication skills and personable
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly confident and disciplined
- Creative in approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Access and Excel
- A college degree in a business field, perferably finance
- 2-5 years of financial analysis experience
- Previous pricing experience
- Foodservice background preferred
Aryzta - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
ARYZTA has its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and operations all over the world, from Europe, North and South America, to South East...