We are seeking an individual that will provide timely, accurate reporting and financial analysis for the US Management Team. We expect this role to continually evolve as our worldwide business grows.
• Prepare various financial reports and statements on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Responsible for monthly closing of US Division P&L, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance analysis.
• Work with several systems including MFG PRO, Hyperion, PeopleSoft, and our Sales Automation System. Assist with system upgrades.
• Responsible for all financial aspects of capital projects.
• Responsible for all reporting to our corporate offices.
• Coordinate freight payments with our third party payment company.
• Budget and Expense analysis. Review with department managers.
• Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
• Analysis of all aspects of our manufacturing operations.
• Provide support for ELS projects.
• Responsible for pricing analysis and controls.
• Responsible for physical inventories, and annual standard cost updates.
• Support Finance Director with related projects as required.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required with a minimum of 5 years in an accounting role.
Proven experience with preparation and analysis of financial statements is a must.
Preferred candidate will have experience in manufacturing environment.
Must be computer literate. Experience with computerized financial and manufacturing systems is strongly preferred. Must have skill with using MS Excel.
Strong independent contributor, self starter desired.
Able to travel to Framingham location as needed.
Physical Work Location:
224 Industrial Road, Fitchburg, MA
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....