JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:|
- Conduct core financial analytical duties, including forecasting, budgeting and analysis
1. Prepare expense budgets, capital budgets, detailed revenue plans and monthly financial reports in coordination with management, business units and staff.
2. Prepare forecasts, monthly analyses and projections related to the financial performance of the Company in comparison to established goals.
3. Prepare profit and loss statements for new initiatives.
4. Analyze operating results and monthly profit forecast; identify challenges and research potential recommendations; provide management for a clear understanding of the company’s financial progress.
5. Develop presentations for senior management and lead projects as assigned.
6. Represent the department effectively to senior executives.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA required
Big 5 accounting experience preferred
Two plus years of financial analysis or public accounting experience
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Strong financial modeling skills
Ability to think analytically, creatively and independently
Demonstrated initiative and drive to achieve results
Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills
Advanced PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Familiarity with SAP and Business Warehouse
Manufacturing experience preferred
Possess good communication skill.
Possess good organization skills
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...