We have a Sr. Financial Analyst opportunity with our General Accounting organization responsible for the creation and delivery of our corporate financial reports. In this role, y ou will work on our corporate Month End Closing and Balance Sheet reconciliation processes. If this is the kind of stuff that gives you a Maslowian high, you need to reconsider what you’re doing right now and check this puppy out . You will be responsible for forecasting, analyzing trends and performing high-level account analysis. Additionally, you will be involved in audits, accrual reviews and account reconciliations. We are looking for someone with experience computing and preparing data for journal entries, and posting journal entries. If you would like to be considered for this position and/or would like to hear more about this opportunity; simply click the apply button so we can get contact with you.
- 2+ years’ Accounting and/or Financial experience,
- Excellent understanding of Accounting Principles and Financial
- Experience with software applications including spreadsheets,
- Focused on meeting deadlines and working multiple tasks,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
DST Systems, Inc is a multi-national company with over 13,000 employees and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. DST is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DST.
- Certified Public Accountant,
- PeopleSoft experience.
The feeling is mutual at DST Systems. The company provides information processing software and services to the mutual fund industry,...