The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis support to various departments within the organization. The focus of this role is a mix of day-to-day tasks and high level strategic assignments.
- Provide financial analysis support to Sales Operations and Solution Groups, including:
- Prepare monthly performance dashboards and departmental summary reports.
- Analyze financial impact of sales compensation plan based on performance.
- Provide sales productivity and cost of sales analyses.
- Consolidate 3 month forecast and prepare variance analysis.
- Quarterly district review package including customer, product and cost analyses
- Provide proposal and pricing support for multi-country projects during acquisition or expansion phase.
- Monthly updates of various systems and databases
- Quarterly bonus reporting
- Ad hoc analyses as required.
- Coaching of VPs and Managers on financial ramifications of various courses of action.
- Key role in budgeting process, including:
- Coordinating and preparing Excel/OLAP models for annual Budget and Business Planning
- Teaming with finance and line managers on budget preparation.
- Assist in budget upload process
- Assist in budget consolidation and analysis
- Five to seven years’ experience in corporate finance, with responsibilities performing a variety of financial analysis such as pricing analysis, cost analysis, profitability analysis or budget analysis.
- Four-year degree in Business or Accounting. MBA or CPA a plus.
- Computer literate in various financial/analysis tools, such as Excel, Access, and an integrated financial system such as Oracle, SAP, etc. Familiarity with an OLAP tool such as Essbase a plus.
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 7 months ago