Would You Like to begin a career with a company that takes pride in delivering Company Leadership, People Leadership, Thought Leadership, and Results Leadership?
There’s no magic formula. Just a simple belief: respect and reward people for being their best. That’s how we work at Discover Home Loans.
Discover Home Loans is looking for a bright, ambitious Sr. Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Irvine, CA!!
The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership and analytical support for strategic decisions related to existing businesses and potential new businesses. Responsibilities will include industry analysis, risk assessment, valuation, and financial modeling.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to play a key role in the process. The role offers a significant and challenging environment for the right person to apply existing skills in a creative manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing strategic advice and financial analysis for investment decisions, enhancements to existing products, development of new products and new origination channels.
• Utilizing an analytical approach to develop insightful financial analysis.
• Presenting findings and recommendation with supporting data to business partners and senior management.
• Collaborating with business partners to achieve strong results.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Bachelors degree.
• 5 or more years work experience in financial analysis, strategy, investment banking, business management, new product development or related.
• Experience must include excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, complex financial modeling, and data driven analysis using NPV, IRR, ROI etc.
• Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills required. Must have demonstrable ability to successfully interact with internal and external business partners.
• A high level of initiative and critical thinking to formulate business issues into analytical problems, devise actionable solutions and present recommendations to senior management.
• MBA or CFA designation or candidate preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, VBA)
• Prior experience in Mortgage Banking preferred
Discover Financial Services - 15 months ago
Seems cardholders aren't the only ones getting paid to discover. Discover Financial Services is best known for issuing Discover-brand credit...