Senior Financial Analyst
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. MBA in Finance/Accounting or a CPA designation is highly preferred. Practical exposure to and knowledge of GAAP Accounting Principles. Minimum 10 years of progressive financial planning and analysis and corporate finance management experience. Strong foundation in accounting and reporting using ERP-type systems as well as a strong knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis and forecasting.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills; ability to communicate complex financial concepts to non-financial resources
- Exceptional analytical and financial analysis skills with passion for details and “digging in”.
- Strong Computer aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel skills. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications is a must – Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with performance management, scorecards, and dash boarding is highly desirable.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
- Proficient in project planning, timeline management, issue tracking, and implementation execution
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across functional areas
Esquire Solutions - 18 months ago