Title: Accountant/Financial Analyst
Reports to: VP, Global Finance
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Completes accounting duties in select areas and assists with month-end accounting close.
2. Ensures expenditures are capitalized in accordance with GAAP and company policies.
3. Collaborates with cost center managers to drive business decisions.
4. Responsible for consistent and timely delivery of internal reports and score-boards of key financial and business metrics.
5. Assists with budget and forecast development and evaluation of actual results as compared to the projected forecasts.
6. Reviews and approves employee/business expenses ensuring adherence to company policy.
7. Performs ad-hoc reporting, other business analysis and projects as needed.
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
2. 2-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
3. Excellent computer skills
4. Able to quickly learn new systems
5. Able to work in a team environment
6. Able to consistently meet deadlines
7. Able to maintain confidentiality
8. Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
9. Proactive personality that drives continual process improvement
10. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical skills
11. Able to interpret data and turn that data into information to be used in making business decisions
12. Experience with database reporting and data extraction (e.g. SQL or MS Access experience) preferred
FranklinCovey - 19 months ago
Franklin Covey knows a few habits that will help you. The publisher of the popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book offers...