Job Title Sr. Financial Analyst
West Chester - PA
Financial Reporting - Insurance Solutions
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
What is ING?
ING Insurance Americas is a vital part of worldwide ING Group, one of the largest diversified financial services organizations in the world with operations in more than 50 countries and 112,000 employees. We're a leading provider of financial products and services for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and employee benefits. ING recognizes the critical role our employees play in our success as a company...we understand the link between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. As a result, we're building a different work experience for our employees, an experience that appeals to what they value most in a work relationship.
What are the job responsibilities?
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Prepares complex reports/analyses to summarize current and projected financial information. These include balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, annual/quarterly reports.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions.
- Assists other analysts, consultants and managers with complex analysis.
- Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements accounting methods and control procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Financial Reporting area of the USFS Individual Life Financial Management located in West Chester, Pa is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst with financial reporting/accounting experience. The individual’s primary responsibilities include, preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements along with various close activities, financial close consolidation and maintaining a data warehouse for all key financial metrics. The individual should have at least 3 years experience in the financial reporting field.
Specific skills to include:
What else can we tell you?
- 4-year Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance with minor in Management Information Systems.
- 3+ years related insurance industry experience preferred with Public Accounting experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of improving processes through automation of functions.
- Good planning, organization skills and attention to detail; self-motivated, proactive and able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Power user of MS office products particularly Excel.
- Ability to balance quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to convert large amounts of data into meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Hyperion and PeopleSoft skills a plus, specifically writing reports
- Excellent oral and written communication
The West Chester site offers free on-site parking, a full-service cafeteria, and an on-site gym, with free membership. The site is a smoke-free environment and business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 13 months ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...