EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
-Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
-Minimum of 6-10 years Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)/financial reporting/Accounting experience in the Financial Services industry; Mortgage Servicing and/or Residential Mortgage Ancillary Services experience highly desirable.
This role is responsible for managing acquisition due diligence, P&L reporting, modeling, analysis, and related process improvement initiatives. Join a highly collaborative Finance team in a business that continues to experience extraordinary growth and profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assist with acquisition due diligence and financial forecast projects.
2. Ownership of P&L development, business analysis and senior management review.
3. Interact with Accounting, Treasury, Secondary Marketing, Servicing and Corporate Finance.
4. Facilitate business analysis and process improvement efforts. Make and drive recommendations for action and/or improvement.
5. Support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) process through the measurement and analysis of business revenue and expense drivers.
6. Manage the preparation, timeline, and distribution of monthly and ad hoc performance reports.
7. Prepare and deliver company-wide, investor and rating agency presentations.
8. Manage the development, dissemination, ongoing improvement and automation of key daily and monthly reports.
9. Proactively identify, track, and analyze key financial and non-financial business metrics; with the goal of driving business decisions and operational results.
10. Demonstrate a strong understanding of Nationstar’s business model, SolutionStar business model and competitive/benchmark landscape; recommend and drive best practice adoption.
11. Build financial models to support management decision making and alignment across functional areas.
12. Identify and drive best practices, standardization, report automation, and process improvement across all aspects of planning/budgeting and financial reporting.
13. Ensure a regulatory compliance mindset pervades everything we do.
Nationstar Mortgage - 11 months ago
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...