• Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis required
• College degree required; Masters degree preferred
• Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software (MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
Responsible for assisting division Finance Director with financial analysis, reporting, strategic planning, annual budgeting, forecasting, and other business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, metric and scorecard development and pricing analysis.
DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist with preparation of the annual plan and the associated board presentation including all supporting documentation.
• Work with Finance Director and Division President to prepare monthly forecasts and analyze trends in sales, financial statements and general business conditions. This includes but is not limited to compiling data reports, financial analyses and executive presentations to facilitate discussions with senior management.
• Develop pricing analyses in support of new RFP’s and re-pricings
• Monitor and report on partner contract requirements
• Conduct market analysis and other analyses required to support the strategic plans of the division.
• Compile monthly metrics and scorecards to assist Finance Director and President in evaluating business performance
• Other special projects as assigned
• Evaluates current and proposed financial plans and policies and recommends changes the will accrue to TransFirst’s profitability.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
• Annual Health Fair and Craft Fair
• On-site Grab and Go Food Market
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve 200,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NE; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 13 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...