WEX Inc |
is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX Inc today!
Sr. Financial Analyst will be integral to the Company’s monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and budget processes. In addition this role will be responsible for the most complex and interpretive financial analyses. Finally, this role contributes to the preparation of financial results for communication and guidance to Wall Street and statistical reporting of business trends.
At WEX Inc , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- 5-8 years financial analysis experience, preferably at the corporate level of a publicly traded company.
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft products including excellent Excel and Access skills
- Out of the box thinking
- Proactive and able to work independently yet can also work in a team environment
- Ability to work and achieve deadlines
- Results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- College degree, BS degree in Finance or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Must complete a successful background investigation
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...