**#Location - Piscataway, NJ **** **
Telcordia Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ericsson, doing business as **iconectiv**, develops market leading solutions that enable operators to interconnect networks, devices, and applications critical to evolving the global telecommunications marketplace.iconectiv''s powerful, trusted, neutral solutions for the telecommunications industry includes number portability clearinghouses, mobile messaging services, anti-theft mobile device registries, spectrum management databases and other interconnection information services. iconectiv''s solutions are used by more than 1,000 operators, regulators and content providers and are currently used to provide services to over 1 billion end users.
The objective of this position is to provide financial analysis including sales metric tracking and reporting, cash flow analysis, capital requirements, encompassing support for business case development for proposals and contracts. Consult and advise senior management on the financial impact and accounting issues of respective business decisions for all products. Responsible for creation and development of several start- up operations including the introduction of new products, technologies and international entities.
**Major Duties and
Responsible for the development of business cases, pricing models and financial analysis in support of all bids, proposals and contracts. Tasks include:
Responsible for tracking and reporting sales activities. Tasks include:
- Develop financial models and analyses for new markets, new products and for strategic alliance partnerships.
- Develop business cases for the creation of entities for the international customers.
- Present financials for all contracts and bids that require Management review.
- Work with accounting, finance, treasury and tax on respective disciplines related to planning and operating internationally.
- Maintain various financial models for different products updating them with monthly results and future year forecasts for revenue and expenses.
- Analyze requests for proposals, coordinate response planning with sales and develop a schedule for bid preparation and analysis
**Skills Required: **
- Drive the monthly sales forecasting process
- Create & Maintain Reporting Tools that provide proactive findings to support short & long term strategic decision making.
- Develop monthly and quarterly sales reports and communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
- The continuous improvement and development of reports, KPIs, tools and best practices
- Act as dedicated advocate and point of contact to handle communications between the sales and other iconectiv departments
- Bachelors degree in Finance and/or Accounting, with 5 years of experience (at least 2 years should be dedicated to Sales Operations).
- Customer focused, results oriented, and a team player
- Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare, and present reports and analysis
- Ability to interact with various levels of the organization, and operate and manage processes
- Advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills including multi-level charting, pivot tables, lookups and macros
- Ability to handle large amounts of data & data-mine to draw strategic insights in different formats, with a sense of urgency.
- Ability and willingness to consistently and aggressively challenge the way reporting & analysis has been done in the past to uncover new & improved ways of operating.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude.
- Strong detail orientation with proven ability to work quickly and deliver accurate and actionable information.
- Demonstrate talent for forecasting, analyzing and quantifying ideas along with the ability to communicate effectively the derived recommendations and conclusions.
- Proven ability in facilitating, and implementing process change.
Benefits: **This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.