21st Century Oncology |
is a leading developer and operator of radiation therapy centers, medical oncology, and multi-specialty practices throughout the US. Our centers, which are freestanding and hospital based, provide a full spectrum of radiation therapy services and medical oncology treatment to cancer patients, and multi specialty care to patients in the areas of Urology, Gynecology and medical specialties. We are growing and need highly qualified candidates to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Financial Consultant to support our growing team in Fort Myers, FL. The Senior Financial Consultant will support the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis in the development and coordination of the Companys annual operating plan. He/she will also develop financial reporting measures to assist in management making decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Coordinates monthly reporting package and presentations to internal executive management and private equity investors
- Assists in the development of the Companys annual operating plan and quarterly financial forecasts
- Conducts analysis of market and department level profit and loss statements
- Involved in forecasting, coordinating market level analysis, and developing budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Productivity Analysis and Benchmark Studies (FTEs, Machine Utilization)
- Assist with the development and maintenance of budgeting software (IBM TM-1/COGNOS).
- Responsible for understanding and creating financial statements for multiple entities
- Support annual and quarterly audit process
- Complete administrative tasks as necessary
- Has an understanding of reading and interpreting a general ledger
- Highly organized with the ability to shift work priorities and manage competing demands
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Self-starter who is approachable and comfortable working with personnel across all disciplines and works with limited supervision
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Possesses an understanding of business objectives
- Practices professional ethics
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-8 Years experience
- BS in Accounting, Business or Finance
- MBA preferred
- Public company experience preferred
- Experience with Cognos, TM1 or Hyperion (Mandatory)
- Strong excel and financial modeling skills (Mandatory)
- PowerPoint and Access knowledge
If interested, feel free to visit the Careers section of www.21stcenturyoncology.com to view job description, and to fill out an application.
EOE/DFWP/ Tobacco Free/ Background Checks
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
Radiation Therapy Services (RTSI) operates almost 120 radiation treatment centers in several countries, including seven that involve...