The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will work with sales, vendor management and finance to develop and maintain accurate revenue/cost allocations based on Activity Based Costing methodology. The position is also responsible for business process improvement and report automation. Must be detailed oriented and able to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining focus. Errors may have a serious impact.
- Prepare internal working files by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Familiarity with working in a high-volume highly dynamic rapid paced environment.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and present it in a useable format.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of accounting standards, conventions and principles.
- MS Access – Ability to create/maintain intermediate level databases including complex SQL code, custom forms, establishing/maintaining external data links and visual basic programming (macros).
- MS Excel – Effectively and efficiently use various functions including: vlookup(), hlookup(), Len(), Trim(), Left(), pivot tables, subtotals, basic charting and intermediate visual basic programming (macros).
- SQL Server – Create/maintain SQL Server Scripts and Stored Procedures utilizing common SQL commands including Select, Insert, Delete, Truncate and Joins (Inner/Outer).
- Business Objects and/or Acorn Systems Performance Analyzer Familiarity a plus.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or 4 years of related external experience or 2 years of related internal experience.
- Additional education in Information Systems a plus.
Ingram Micro - 14 months ago
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a...