The flow slides manufacturing technician is an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with great communication skills who can support the production of semiconductor-based flow slide device used in high-throughput genomic sequencing. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to perform a variety of production processes which include vacuum and wet processing, visual inspections, and mechanical assembly. The candidate must be willing to work in a dynamic environment in which production is ramping while processes are being improved. In addition, the candidate should desire to work in a team setting where they will actively contribute to improving the production process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily production processes including wet processing, chemical vapor deposition, resist coating, mechanical assembly, and visual inspections using high powered microscopes
- Perform PM on processing equipment
- Support development team on an “as needed” basis to perform basic tests and non-standard processing
- Assist with laboratory support activities such as disposal of hazardous waste, safety audits, replenishing Kanbans
- Actively participate in continuous improvement program
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 12 years’ experience in industry (semiconductor, telecom, or magnetic recording)
- Clean room manufacturing experience
- Experience using high-powered microscopes for both bright and dark field visual inspections
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data collection (familiarity with Excel, data entry, basic statistics, control limits, and SPC)
- Experience with MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing best practices
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (charting/graphing/formulas)
- Experience writing production procedures
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com .
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Complete Genomics - 4 months ago
Complete Genomics was formed in 2005 by Dr. Clifford A. Reid and Dr. Radoje T. Drmanac, who shared a vision to provide academic and...