Support link between customer, sales, marketing and logistics by monitoring demand forecasts and trends, and maintaining demand forecasts in our systems. Specific duties include:
* Consolidate, analyze, control, enter and challenge sales forecasts by customer.
* Maintain regular review process with sales managers to challenge and improve forecast accuracy.
* Control Phase In/Out of products in collaboration with Marketing and Demand Planning teams.
* Effectively manage demand changes due to price changes.
* Continually review customer promotions and manage impact of promotional calendar and special customer requirements.
* Communicate regularly with Retail Account Planners/Merchants, sales people and sales administration personnel to understand sales programs, customer expectations, forecast validation and specific shipping related issues.
* Monitor and negotiate customer demand in accordance with sales forecast and company objectives.
* Review and expedite “over forecast” orders with Customer Service/Manufacturing.
* Promote continual improvement throughout the organization by using various tools including the ISO Quality Management System.
* Develop reports for demand analysis (forecast trends, short-term and long-term demand trends, POS, Backorder and Recovery Reports, etc).
* Travel of 25-50% required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
* 5-8 years experience in Retail Planning or Forecasting
* Strong computer skills, including advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
* Excellent organizational skills
* Detail orientation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Team player
* High level of initiative
* Effective problem-solving skills
* APICS Certification a plus
* SAP / APO experience a plus
* Experience in a multi-customer, multi-category, high SKU, fast-moving, seasonal environment
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidate diversity.
Pays / Région
USA / New Jersey
West Orange, NJ
6 years minimum
SEB Groupe - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Groupe SEB raises its present and future customers' awareness of its ethical approach. Since September 2006, the company's sales...