Yagnaum Systems is a Solutions Integrator / Consulting Firm providing Staffing, Application Development, & Training Services to premier Clients all over the United States.
Yagnaum is seeking a Front End Developer. This is a six months contract with possible extension. If you may not be looking currently, I would appreciate if you could help us by forwarding this communication to anybody within your network. We have an attractive referral program.
Duration: 6 months
Location: NYC, NY (Remote option available)
- Create responsive, semantic, W3C valid, accessible, cross-browser compatible front-end web pages, components, and websites.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) and share knowledge on development patterns and concepts, such as: publish-subscribe (pub-sub) pattern, module pattern, event delegation, inheritance, dependency injection, contextual relationships, and closures.
- Act as a consultant to an agency, vendor, IT, or the Digital Frontiers team to ensure projects are responsive, semantic, W3C valid, accessible (as required), and cross-browser compatible.
- Be a SME within the realm of integrating front-end technologies with back-end systems, MVC patterns, and integration with third-party APIs and services.
- Work within current constraints of a website or application to extend functionality or support User-Experience (Design) direction.
- Execute tasks as assigned from our Request Database.
- Execute content turns according to turn schedule or as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our web properties, internal applications, and systems as reported or experienced.
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Provide expertise to influence technology selection and implementation decisions with our IT partners and the Digital Frontiers team.
- Maintain and update our development standards library with best-practice approaches to front-end coding and development techniques and processes.
- Maintain and update our documentation library with system, site, and process level guidance information.
- Be a SME and share knowledge on our internal systems, processes, and technologies.
- Be a SME on responsive front-end technologies by keeping up with best-practices. Educate the team based on this knowledge.
- Provide post-launch verification of features and changes.
- Innovation – Introduces or develops new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity. Generates insights through thought leadership. Leverages business intelligence, data, insights, and other research to drive differential value and expand cient's capability to compete.
- Consultation – Understands the businesses, industry, and industry trends and uses that knowledge to recommend effective solutions. Leads and/or supports collaborative business partnerships, elicits client understanding and insight to advise and make recommendations. Clarifies scope of work commitments and deliverables, and defines measurable success criteria to monitor progress toward goals. Ability to create and foster relationships in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Implementation / Execution – You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving – You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as a consultant you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Able to display strong leadership qualities while working with vendors, agencies, internal partners, and team members.
- Possess a foundation of the theories and principles behind usability and interface design.
- Understand the value of Accessibility and use creativity in finding accessible solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design/development techniques
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Advanced understanding of the MVC architectural pattern
If interested, please send your detailed resume, availability date, and contact info via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call at (732) 218-7880 for more information. Yagnaum looks forward to associating with you and assisting you in finding your ideal next project assignment.
- Prior experience in the health care solutions industry
- Experience with .Net back-end development practices, methodologies, and technologies
- The ability to collaborate effectively with diverse individuals with separate goals and objectives
- Understanding of Usability and User Experience
- Understanding of Information Architecture
- Good communication Skills
- Understanding of Agile Software Development