*Freelance- 3-5 month project
Essential Job Functions:
- 3+ years front-end mobile web/application development experience
- Must be capable of developing original code without use of frameworks. Knowledge of popular frameworks (jQuery, jQuery Mobile, MooTools, etc.) a definite plus, however
- Strong understanding of the latest web development standards and practices
- Ability to convert designs into functional layouts from scratch
- High level understanding of key components of WEB2.0 architecture (AJAX, Social Networking, etc)
- Strong understanding of optimization techniques and extent of limitations for mobile device deployments.
- Experience with integration of 3 rd party libraries for analytics, advertising, etc
- Mobile cross browser compatibility experience a must
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Ruby a plus
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational communication and management skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.