Sr. Functional Administrator & Technical Coordinator-31765
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com
Sr. Functional Administrator & Technical Coordinator
Assists the department in various functional areas to support MTS activities and processes. Develop and utilize systems and processes to help streamline tasks and increase efficiencies while ensuring compliance readiness at all times.
coordinate and define agenda for PCS alignment-standardization forums, document and action follow-up.
- Works closely with the Molecular Stewards to
- collect, organize and maintain technical documents in the Product Development File system, to evaluate and leverage existing knowledge management systems/processes elsewhere within GNZ/Sanofi to ensure proper knowledge management.
- establish an integrated -across biologics- PCS schedule, monitor progress and prepares status reports and flags issues
- supports the preparation of components of technical documents, such as schematics, graphics, diagrams, and tables from raw data or source information
- assist with sorting out, organizing and consolidating information/data in preparation of technical discussions
- assist with creation & maintenance of the product technical lifecycle plan, and derive from it a product specific project list of improvements. Helps to ensure alignment of the product specific project list with the project portfolio system.
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- Constantly striving to make Genzyme a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
Bachelor's Degree with and 5 or more year's administrative experience or related experience in the biopharmaceutical technical environment.
At least 3 years project management experience or project work with being the sole coordinator of information/data
Advanced level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Intermediate level experience with all other Microsoft Office products
Strong organizational, administrative, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
Excellent teamwork, collaboration, written and verbal skills.
Ability to interact with all employees within the organization and respond to business needs in an effective and timely manner.
Job : Administrative
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts-Framingham
Job Posting : Jan 18, 2013
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular
Genzyme - 19 months ago