This position provides strategic planning and oversight for the Company’s international health and welfare benefit plans. It is responsible for researching, analyzing and evaluating benefits plans and programs for the non-US countries in which Exterran operates. Ultimately, this person will take a leadership role in the design and implementation of all international benefits plans.
- Global Benefits Design / Strategy – Apply understanding of local statutory, competitive benchmark and trends to design competitive, cost-effective and contemporary health and retirement plans in Exterran’s non-US countries
- Program Management - Manage the implementation of plan design changes, proposal /bid activity, vendor implementation and change management initiatives for global health insurance and retirement benefits programs.
- Analysis - Analyzes international insurance plan performance, including financial and utilization data
- Vendor Management – Establish and maintain effective relationship with international benefits plan administrator to ensure vendor performance is maintained or exceeded. Works with vendor to ensure Company is exploiting available technology to streamline and automate otherwise manual processes where ever possible.
- Process Improvement - Improve operations and streamline work processes, to the extent possible
- Research -- Research emerging global benefits practices with the intended outcome of assuring Exterran’s plan design remain compliant, cost-effective and competitive
- Special Projects as needed, in particular related to domestic (US) health & welfare and retirement benefits program
- Teamwork - Liaise with HRIS, Accounting, Treasury, HR Services, Payroll and HR Generalists
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to make presentations to employees and management.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, managing several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in interpreting and applying policies to problems.
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must; JDE/Oracle or PeopleSoft, preferred.
- Ability to interpret and apply benefit laws, regulations and Human Resource and Benefit Policies
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance principals.
- Project management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, business or a related field required
- Minimum of seven years benefits experience
- Masters, preferred
- Other languages a plus
- International benefits experience required
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 23 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...