Kendall College is looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated graphic designer to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who w orks hard, knows how to challenge themselves and strives to contribute in meaningful ways.
Kendall College, founded in 1934, is located in Chicago on Goose Island and is a member of Laureate International Universities , a network of more than 72 accredited campus-based and online institutions in 30 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Kendall offers undergraduate degrees in business, culinary arts, early childhood education and hospitality management to a diverse community of more than 1,800 students.
- Conceptualize, develop and produce a range of graphic art and visual materials, including but not limited to marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, infographics, posters, invitations, signage, etc.), print advertising, digital advertising, PowerPoint presentations and internal documents.
- Create high impact, brand-consistent designs intended to engage, attract and sell for print and digital audiences
- Coordinate the process of producing printed media including vendor selection, bids, proofing, purchase orders, scheduling, production and delivery
- Oversee scheduling and management of projects as well as interface with internal customers
- Maintain and organize the digital asset library
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-8 years of experience in an in-house corporate (preferred) or agency role
- Ability to represent and communicate art direction with supporting data/strategy
- Expert level in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Expert level in PowerPoint
- Extensive experience with vendor management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with pitching concepts to multiple stakeholders
* Candidates must provide a link to an online portfolio as part of their application.
If higher education is a matter of degrees, Laureate must be blazing hot. The company provides adult career education through online and...