Work Location: Madison,WI
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Sr. HR Business Analysis Consultant
The Sr. HR Business Analysis Consultant will manage projects and resources on the integrations, implementation, management, configuration, and governance of HR technology such as HRIS, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management systems. Work with project sponsors, business owners, and peers to identify how technology can support the HR Business and identify gaps in functionality to create new technical solutions that support specific HR and CUNA Mutual Group functional requirements. Responsible for on-going vendor relationship management for assigned systems. Experience with SaaS solutions is highly desirable.
1. Work collaboratively with CUNA Mutual Group Officers, business leaders/areas, Human Resources, Communications, Finance, IT and other supporting areas and other staff for the purpose of analysis, advice and counsel.
2. Able to conduct needs assessments of requirements, develop scope of work and supporting documentation, to include conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc to support a compelling and comprehensive solution.
3. Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and owning the entire systems development and governance lifecycle; advise on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems; configure the system to meet business requirements and troubleshoot system issues.
3. Effectively communicate a solution vision to the team and across HR.
4. Effectively manage the relationship between CUNA Mutual Group and HR technology providers.
5. Ability to create, assimilate, and convey technical materials in a concise and effective manner.
6. Analyze business operations to understand strengths & weaknesses and perceived & unperceived needs and identify improvement opportunities in the three areas of people, process, and technology. Balance all three and ensure each is optimized appropriately in conjunction with the others – to include change management principles & business results.
7. Provide technical guidance to business leaders regarding the integration of SaaS solutions. Maintain a deep knowledge of the aspects and complexities involved in technical data projects. Be able to guide business leaders to a solution.
8. Exercise initiative and creativity in seeking solutions to business issues and problems. Consult with key stakeholders in understanding the impact of process or technology changes, evaluate alternatives, and design solutions to include research and best practice results to achieve business results. Understand how to take research/best practice results and apply to our company. Understand how our company’s operating models are set up and connect with the roles within the models. Apply changes to new and/or refined operating models.
9. Lead and/or provide input into change management and/or research efforts on assigned project that are broad in scope or deep in complexity for the purposes of analysis, advice, and counsel to achieve business results.
10. Build consultative working relationships with business partners (including HR & IT) challenge business assumptions and establish an effective fact-based decision making process.
11. Work with project partners such as business leaders, project managers, program managers, to uncover risks and provide resolutions or alternatives through influence, persuasion and coaching of sponsor and other key stakeholders.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or trade-off in related professional work experience.
2. 5 -7 years of experience effectively leading business analysis, process design and technology development with significant change impact and multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries.
3. 8 -10 years of project management or business analysis/consulting experience.
4. Mastery of leadership competencies to navigate officers & management levels: Oral and written communications, Insurance and persuasion, Coaching and development, Results orientation, Presenting and facilitating, Teamwork and collaboration, Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively use and practice the Requirements Management methodology in complex environments.
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively use and practice the Project Management methodology.
7. Thorough knowledge of technical concepts, including software development and design and business process modeling and ability to understand mathematical formulas and complex algorithms.
8. Demonstrated organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Knowledge of the business, appetite to learn, general business acumen.
10. Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and bring clarity
11. Ability to understand and ethically navigate the organizational dynamics and company culture so as to produce business and project results by influencing key stakeholders.
12. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
13. Working knowledge within SaaS is highly desirable.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Area of Interest(s): Human Resources
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: PAG20130603-97780
CUNA Mutual Group - 30+ days ago
CUNA Mutual Group is the leading provider of financial services to credit unions and their members worldwide.