Sr. Human Resource Business Partner – Trend Micro
Location: DFW metro area; approximately 30% travel will be required throughout US and Canada.
As a global leader in cloud security, Trend Micro develops Internet content security and threat management solutions that make the world safe for businesses and consumers to exchange digital information. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in server security for delivering top-ranked client, server, and cloud-based security solutions that stop threats faster and protect data in physical, virtualized, and cloud environments.
The Sr. HR BP will work closely with business leaders to provide HR consultation that optimizes people, structure, process and culture, with the ultimate goal of achieving and supporting business results. This function is critical in executing Trend Micro’s people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement, in an environment with minimal infrastructure.
• Execute organization design and change management initiatives that promote a culture consistent with Trend mission and values.
• Manage workforce planning, performance management, talent management and overseas assignment processes.
• Drive and manage salary planning processes through annual salary planning, job classification and bonus exception processes. Partner with Sales Leaders to develop and consult on sales commission plans, special sales incentive programs. Serve with Sales Operations on sales commission oversight committee.
• Drive performance management and succession planning programs that continuously improves employee workforce productivity, increases leadership development, and differentiates productivity and performance excellence, to improve the business line efficiency and results.
• Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with recruiting team to implement competitive hiring strategies, to attract and retain top talent.
• Advise and coach business leaders on performance management, employee engagement, employee productivity and performance improvement, and various workplace issues.
• Investigate and resolve employee relations matters in a way that balances company, internal and external stakeholder considerations to achieve outcomes that achieve business, cost and people results.
• Contribute to the development of HR programs and processes such as workforce and succession planning, learning and development, reward and recognition programs, etc.
• Co-facilitate learning and development and global roll out of various HR compensation, benefits, performance management, and business line programs.
• Maintain an awareness of current issues and evolving best practices in Human Resources principles, strategies and related regulatory issues to mitigate company risk.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE /REQUIREMENTS
• BA or equivalent with an average of 5 - 8 years of HR Generalist experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a strategic HRBP role with proven results.
• Experience working in small companies (600 – 700 employees) or in a fast growing startup environment and managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Has had experience contributing to small to medium scale re-orgs, org alignment, workforce planning efforts, etc. In global companies and directly supporting a minimum of 400 employees in Sales, marketing, operations, finance and other corporate functions.
• Deep functional experience in two or more areas preferred ( e.g. Talent management/acquisition, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, etc.)
• Applied and proven practical knowledge of employment law, including managing and resolving past issues involving Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA and Workers Compensation, etc. concerns.
• Experience with Sales Commission plan consultation.
• Prefer experience in high tech, software, or consulting company experience.
• Experience with Canadian provincial regulations and support.
• Experience working successfully with leaders at the VP level and above, as well as front line managers, is preferred.
• HR Certification – SPHR, PHR, or GPHR, is highly preferred.
Trend Micro - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard