Sr. HRIS Analyst
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works on problems of various scopes requiring root cause analysis and working within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data.
• Maintains the HR Systems data tables, structures, files, security and interfaces.
• Oversees technology projects ensuring quality, timeliness and proper retrievel and use of HR information from systems. Reviewing and prioritizing system maintenance and creating enhancement requests. Ensures proper testing is done on any system changes prior to release of system changes to a production environment.
• Develops, implements, and maintains quality programs to ensure accuracy of HR Master Data and maintains data quality and integrity in exchange of HR Master Data between HR Systems and other systems requiring the use of HR Master Data.
• Prepares reports for employee data contained in the HR system in response to requests from users within Human Resources and from users in other departments.
• Develops training and documentation of system use for HR users.
• Analyzes HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology; oversees the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for HR module users to ensure efficient business processes.
• Acts as business partner to the ICT function, coordinating HR Systems projects and resources with ICT business partner.
• Provides tier 2 support to HR Service Center on HR Technology related trouble tickets.
• Provides back-up coverage to support other HRIS personnel in their duties when they are unavailable.
• Researches new techniques in the development of systems and maintains knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS.
• Assists in the development of other team members.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements for successful performance in this position would include knowledge obtained through a minimum of 5 years experience in the following areas: report writing, data analysis, HR system support, project management, process mapping and technical documentation. A bachelors’s degree in the area of HR, Business, or IT is required. Lawson and Kronos experience are pluses. The ideal candidate will have SAP implementation experience.
• Advanced-level of ability to operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot HR systems
• Strong experience in developing and executing test plans
• Strong experience in writing HR functional specifications
• Experience in project management using PMI or other project management principles
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to (Sam) sberi at nwexs dot com. You may also call my cell at 248.890.6231 or text me any time until midnight PST (weekends are okay as well) if you have any questions. Feel free to also send me an invitation to connect on LinkedIn.
Feel free to visit our website for other open positions. We try and keep them current. If it is posted, it is still active.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc - 30+ days ago
Sr. HRIS Analyst
Kerry Ingredients & Flavours
- 11 days ago