Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. Our primary business is the exploration for and production of natural gas within North America. We are also actively engaged in exploration and production activities in Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, and New Brunswick, Canada. Please visit our website to learn about SWN .
WORKING AT SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY
When you become part of the Southwestern Energy Company team, you will engage your career with hands-on experiences in challenging exploration and development projects. As a new employee, you are given the opportunity to contribute from day one by working side-by-side with experienced employees to cultivate innovative strategies and solutions. We are at the forefront of several significant projects. In fact, Southwestern Energy was the first to discover the economic viability of the Fayetteville Shale and successfully produce its gas. We are currently the largest producer in the Fayetteville Shale. Our work is also well known in the Arkoma Basin in Western Arkansas, East Texas, and we have recently begun exploratory efforts in Pennsylvania’s exciting new Marcellus Shale and in New Brunswick, Canada.
Southwestern Energy (SWN) is a rapidly growing, independent producer of domestic natural gas, an important natural resource that helps fuel our nation’s economy while playing a critical role in America’s quest for energy independence. Southwestern Energy Company began operating in Arkansas 80 years ago. We now produce primarily natural gas from more than 4 million acres of land and have expanded our operations into Colorado, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Texas, and Canada. We also engage in natural gas gathering and marketing activities in our core areas in support of exploration and production activities. We are currently looking for a Senior HSE Technician to join our HSE department.
- Support all the EMIS (Environmental, Health & Safety Management Information Systems) implementation & data migration projects
- Assist the Project Manager with Project Initiation, Planning, Execution & Closeout phases
- Travel to SWN Business Units to gather functional requirements, provide deployment support & end user training
- Interact with HSE field personnel to gather their information technology needs & document it for further evaluation
- Assist in data extraction, reports preparation for upper management
- Assist in regulatory reporting
- Interact with IT department to learn about SWN IT policies & procedures & apply them to HSE
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Science or Engineering (Environmental discipline preferred).
- 5+ years of implementation experience in commercial EMIS packages such as IHS-ESS, IHS-OpsInfo, Enviance, IEA/RegAction, Enabelon, & SAP
- Training in Information Systems and knowledge of software development practices
- Experience with commercial Incidents Management Systems
- Experience with data extraction from Relational Databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server )
- Strong knowledge of Air Emissions Calculations (AP-42) & working knowledge of GRI-Glycalc, E&P Tanks.
- Strong working knowledge of federal (e.g. NSPS KKK, NSPS OOOO, NESHAPS HH, Subchapter W, OSHA) and state (e.g. Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana) regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 25% travel required to SWN field offices
SouthWestern Energy Company - 12 months ago